1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2. From the Shopify admin dashboard, click on the “Settings” tab located at the bottom left.
3. In the Settings section, click on the “Custom Data” tab.
4. Under the Custom Data tab, click on the “Blog Posts” option.
5. In the Blog Posts section, click on the “Add definition” button. In the “Definition Name” field, enter a name for the author (e.g., “Author Image”).
6. Namespace & key == author_image.value
7. Set the “Type” as “File” by selecting it from the dropdown menu. Select “One file” option.
Under the “Validation” section, select “Images” to ensure that only image files can be uploaded as the author image.
8. Save the changes by clicking the “Save” button.
9. Now that you have added the custom definition for the author image, you can proceed to add the image to specific blog posts using these steps:
10. Go to the “Blog Posts” section in your Shopify admin panel.
11. Select the blog post to which you want to add the author image.
12. Scroll down to the “Author” section or find the field where you want to display the author image.
13. Click on the “Add content” button or similar option.
14. Choose the “Author Image” field that you previously created in the Custom Data section.
Upload or select the image you want to use as the author image. Save the changes to update the blog post with the author image.